ProductCamp Seattle is happening soon! Some of you might be wondering, how to make the most of this “un-conference”. Here are a few tips to get the ball rolling …
- For starters, bring your unbridled enthusiasm: You love Products! Right? Show your passion – whether it’s about product ideas, the work you do or how you solve some of the really complex problems of your customer.
- Come prepared: If you are doing a presentation for your session, we’d love to help you with some of the logistics, but can’t promise. So if you don’t want to take a risk, get your own projector & VGA chord. And yeah, don’t forget your laptop, charger and pen drive.
- Bring your business cards: ProductCamp is a great place to network with amazing product people. . You don’t want to miss a chance to stay connected to them.
- Keep your resume handy: ProductCamp attracts a mix of entrepreneurs, product managers, technical gurus some of who might just be looking for their next hire!
- Bring a notepad and a pen: We promise there will be lot of knowledge sharing which you won’t be able to keep it in your head. So make sure to take notes and apply it next day at work.
- Plan for a full day. Remember there is an After-Party after ProductCamp Seattle. You can unwind after the long day and have more fun. Play beer pong, have a drink and continue your after-event conversations.
Still have any questions? We would love to answer them. Reach out to us at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
See you at ProductCamp!